The Texas Association of Addiction Professionals announces its Call for Presentations for the 2021 Annual State Conference on Addiction Studies. You are invited to submit a presentation proposal for a Breakout Session that addresses important issues facing today’s Addiction Studies.
- Amazing professional development opportunity.
- Collaborate with experts in the field.
- Presenters receive one complimentary conference registration.
- Receive recognition for and feedback about your practice or program.
- Expand your professional portfolio.
- Be part of a dynamic community that has made TAAPs conference the “must-attend” event for over 45 years.
All proposals should include the following:
- Engaging program format that involves the audience and stimulates discussion.
- Preference will be given to presentations that utilize an interactive format with a good deal of participant involvement and provide practical skills training, including DBT, NLP, REBT, EMDR, Gestalt, Art Therapy, and Music Therapy techniques.
- Conceptually strong foundation, well-written, with clearly stated outcomes and appropriately documented theory, research, and/or experience.
- Qualified presenters with expertise/experience in the subject matter.
Do you have an innovative practice or cutting-edge research you want to share with your colleagues from across the addiction community? Don’t hesitate: submit your presentation proposal today!
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS JUNE 15, 2021